Beautiful tours in open landscapes, the woods and the beach
The trips depends on the weather and your wishes:
• Amager Fælled (Forest & open landscapes)
• Kongelundsskoven (Forest)
• Søvang (Open landscapes & beautiful water)
• Kongelundsstranden. (Forest and beautiful beach)
- Be there at least 20 min before departure.
- You are welcome to help us groom and saddle up the horses.
- We have helmets for everybody.
- Wear clothes & shoes suitable for the weather.
- We basically ride in all kinds of weather.
- Children are very welcome. On 2-hour trips, however, they must be over 10 years old.
- If you are a larger group than 6 riders, please contact us to arrange that.
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in nature and that our travel companions enjoy our friendly Icelandic horses. As a starting point, we offer trips for max. 6 people, so you get the full benefit of our guided tours – please contact us if you are more then that.
If you wish, you can help to groom and saddle up. This is a great way for you to get to know the horse better. We try to make sure the group consists of people with similar riding abilities. It’s not a requirement that you are able to ride or have experience with horses however. The most important thing is that you want to get out into nature in a different way and experience a new part of Copenhagen.
If you’re a small group who have a particular wish regarding where the trip takes place and the length, just let me know and we can discuss the possibilities. We ride in all weather, so remember to wear appropriate clothing. The tour may be cancelled if the weather is too bad.